Wednesday, August 25, 2010

heaven on earth

Here I sit on the very warm deck of our cabin  in Veranda Beach - an amazing resort in the small town of Orville (the US side of Osoyoos).  We have been here 4 days and already booked for 2 weeks next year!  It is so beautiful.  We are right on the lake, the cabin is perfect ( and big enough to hold 5 adults and 5 kids!)  We only have 3 days left which is kind of sad.  We have been boating, tubing, swimming, building sand castles, lounging by the pool, eating,  reading, laughing, playing games and having an amazing time!  I do not want to go back to reality in 3 days.

I am sitting out in the warm air  listening to a frog while the kids are sleeping peacefully because they are absolutely warn out from swimming and playing outside in the 35 C heat all day!  Josh is sleeping on the window seat in the living room as he is absolutely wiped out too!  I feel like I am on another planet.  I am so relaxed and just enjoying all this family time!

I have some amazing pictures to share but I forgot my cord to connect the camera to my laptop o it will have to wait til I get back home.  Til then - good night

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing. I checked out the site, looks dreamy. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete